6 Tea light refills plant based – no base, buy glass holder separately here.
Love your tea lights but fed up with leftover aluminium or plastic containers? Feel wasteful by discarding them after few hours of use?
Those of us that use tea lights do tend to wolf them down but we leave a trail of aluminium every time. With these refills there is only a little aluminium in the wick anchor so the overall aluminium is hugely reduced. This way we also purchase from a UK maker that hand pours each one – no mass production here. We must support our crafters and artisans!
At NAKEnDLE their deep passion for developing eco-friendly and sustainable products lead to them to develop a refillable candle.
With ‘ZERO WASTE’ principles in mind, they have continuously and meticulously looked for an alternative to single use tea lights.
This new family of eco-friendly candles offers familiar handmade vegan eco products our customers love, but now truly zero waste.
We couldn’t agree more. Pop a refill, less waste.
- To be used with Reusable Frosted Glass Tea Light Cup (buy separately)
- Eco friendly, cruelty free, natural, vegan, clean, and sustainable
- Hand-poured, pure, ethically sourced coconut & oilseed wax candle
- Packaged in recyclable and compostable glassine bag
- Each tea-light provides up to 6 hours burn time
- Soot free clean burn
- Cotton wicks
- 6 pack
6 Tea light refills – 12 pack also available here in our shop.