Bagpuss Organic Cotton Fleece – made with organic cotton and not synthetics. Already available at Native3, 60 The Old High Street, Folkestone
Really handy tank top to slip over a top and to fit comfortably under a coat without the arm bulk. Made and designed to be an easy transfer from nap to play to nap to car etc. Folds away easily to be carried as a “just in case” moment when you are out and the weather changes. We enjoyed using these for our eco-baby lifestyle and have now made the next size up – both sizes cover a range of ages and are made to last until they become a treasured hand-me-down.
Our new copper coloured batch are currently in production, arriving online the last week Nov 2021.
- Baby – fits approximately 8 months to 3 years.
- Child – fits approximately 4 years to 6 years.
- Gender neutral.
- Completely plastic free fleece.
- Polyester-free embroidery and backing.
- Made to be re-used – perfect hand-me-down.
- End of life – give to another child or return to us for recycling/sending to charities.
- A perfect, warm extra layer, packs away small.
- Add your own logo. Please contact email@example.com
This plastic-free cotton fleece tank top is made from a weighty, soft organic cotton fleece, with cotton embroidery/trims throughout, including external labels made from organic cotton and polyester-free embroidery. Designed, embroidered and made in Kent, UK.
Corporate and B2B – We can also produce this ecological top with your own logo – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat.
Bagpuss Organic Cotton Fleece – the current batches will be copper coloured as shown with Bagpuss.